Selasa, 29 September 2009

Me.. and Me...


I'm just an ordinary girl which many fragile dreams *hohohoho^^
Trying to strong but sometimes end up crying alone
Trying to be a mature girl but sometimes doing childish things
Half and half...
But this is me..
Loving k-pop aka korean pop music much (who have give me many inspiration^^) espesially DBSK, Suju, 2pm, 2ne1, Jang ri in
Obsessed with writing poem and fanfiction, although sometimes dont have any idea to write at all^^
Addicting with ballad song, writing, all the things about cakes and bakeries^^, all about korean drama and movie *yes I'm Koreaholic hihi^^
Love to have many friends but love to be alone too^^
And this blogs I made to write all the things in my mind, bout my life, my fave things and so on..


ps: So happy today to have a reply from 2Ne1^^

0 komentar: